Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Four Things



Facebook has been enlightening...I've never seen so many "quizzes" since I was back in college. Yikes. Every day, there's another one...if anything, not only have I learned many things about my Facebook friends, but I've learned lots of things about myself. So - here's the "Four Things" Quiz....!

Here are four things about me that you may or may not know, in no particular order, of course ...

Four names that people call me:
1. Mom
2. Sweetheart
3. Superwoman
4. Martha Stewart

Four jobs I have had:
1. Carhop
2. Functional Analyst
3. Paraprofessional
4. Missions Director

Four movies I would watch more than once:
1. Roman Holiday
2. North by Northwest
3. Raising Arizona
4. The Italian Job

Four books I really enjoy:
1. Anything by Linda Howard
2. Anything by Sandra Brown
3. The Other Side of Everest
4. The 19th Wife

Four places I have lived:
1. Portland, Oregon
2. Grandview, Missouri
3. Lenexa, Kansas
4. Lee's Summit, Missouri

Four places I have been:
1. on the top of a volcano in Guatemala
2. California wildfires of 2007
3. in a shelter in Louisiana during Hurricane Gustav
4. watching live lava ooze in Hawaii

Four people who e-mail me:
1. the dispatcher from Red Cross with the daily fire report
2. Dwayne - my friend who I met while in Hawaii
3. Marca - with the daily prayer list from church
4. Joe - with every joke he can find

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Potato Chips & French Onion Dip
2. Potatoes
3. Salmon
4. Chocolate

Four of my favorite drinks:
1. Cherry Coke Zero
2. Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Chocolate Martini
4. Chocolate Milk

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. sailing on the ocean
2. getting a massage in a spa
3. laying on a beach under a palm tree
4. Yellowstone National Park

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Good Morning America
2. Hell's Kitchen
3. Top Chef
4. NFL Football games

Four Things I'd Still Like to Do:
1. Watch my kids grow up
2. Become a grandmother
3. Get my black belt
4. Go to the Olympics

Four things I don't like:
1. Spiders
2. Flying in airplanes
3. NBA basketball
4. Spicy food

Well, there you have it...silly, huh? But kinda' fun. Makes you think a little if you have to 'limit' your responses to just four! So, have fun with it...what would YOUR four things be?

Peace.

No comments: