Thursday, April 9, 2009

Birds Twittering & Squirrels Flittering



Another beautiful day today.

Yes, it's cloudy. And it's raining (just a little). But - it's that wonderful, amazing "spring" rain that I love. Spring is so close - so tantalizing close - I can feel it, I can taste it, I can almost touch it.

I love this time of year.

I love the spring showers...I love the grass turning green...I love the days lasting longer and longer...I love baseball season starting...I love the buds popping out on the trees...I love seeing more and more birds flittering about in my backyard...I love seeing more and more squirrels twittering about in the trees...

I love the kids starting to venture back outside again, after being cooped up inside all winter long. I love to see more and more joggers, walkers, and pooches hitting the sidewalk, bursting with energy and anxious to get back into shape. I love to see couples lounging on the grass at the parks, absorbing the sunshine, absorbing each other.

I hope you enjoy the spring weather, too. Go outside and breathe in - everything is fresh, new, hopeful....feel the spring, taste it, touch it. Enjoy the moment.

Peace.

No comments: