Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Drama Queen in the Making



Okay, I'm a girl - or I used to be one, anyway - so I get all of the drama and histrionics and tears and such.

But - come on, already! Geesh! My 9-year old daughter is driving me CRAZY!

EVERY SINGLE MORNING before school, she goes into meltdown mode because her clothes aren't perfect - or they don't match perfect - or they don't fit perfect - or they aren't cool enough perfect...oy vey.

EVERY SINGLE MORNING I tell her to get over it, deal with it, learn to live with it, and if this continues, there will be consequences!!!!

EVERY SINGLE MORNING she eventually finds something that works, throws her arms around me and tells me she loves me, and then skips off to the bus stop, all forgiven and all forgotten and all smiles. Consequences? Ha...hardly.

I am SUCH a softie.

Peace.

Here is this morning's reject pile:

No comments: