Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sherriology


I need to get a life. Anyway, it's Sunday night - I'm poking around Facebook, and came across this quiz.

The directions: Answer the questions, and title it with your name followed by "ology".

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
The pink and yellow dressing at Hereford House

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
American Restaurant

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chocolate

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Hmmm...don't do pizza

What do you like to put on your toast?
Hmmm...don't do toast, either

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house?
I'm embarrassed to admit it - probably 9 or 10

What color cell phone do you have?
Pink

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Wisdom teeth, appendix, 3 children, some cancerous moles

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My suitcase

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Yes

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Catherine

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Absolutely not

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None - hate them

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never

Last person you talked to?
Husband

Last person you hugged?
Husband

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
Fall

Holiday?
Halloween

Day of the week?
Any

Month?
October

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
My son (he'd get mad if I didn't say him)

Mood?
Happy

What are you listening to?
The news

Watching?
The news

Worrying about?
Getting everything done

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
Church

What's the last movie you saw?
The Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the original)

Do you smile often?
As much as possible

Sleeping alone tonight?
Nope

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

Do you always answer your phone?
Nope

Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
My friend Johnny from Galveston - he's the only one who texts me

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Wouldn't change it - it's a mix of brown, blue and green. Some people call them "rainbow" eyes.

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Cherry

Do you own a digital camera?
Yes - 2 of them. One of them is pink. Of course.

Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes - "Bluebeard" was his name. He was a great fish. He could do tricks - and he'd wag his tail when I came home from work.

Favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
A fabulous dinner in Rome - which is where I'll be this year for my birthday

Can you do push ups?
Yup, do em everyday - thanks to Tae Kwon Do

Does the future make you nervous or excited?
Always excited

Do you have any saved texts?
No - I don't know how to text

Ever been in a car wreck?
Small ones - never my fault.

Do you have an accent?
Someone in Minnesota last week said I had the "cutest" accent. Never heard that before.

What is the last song to make you cry?
"When My Heart Finds Christmas" by Harry Connick, Jr

Plans tonight??
Yeah - lots of sleep

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yes

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
A new scarf, a new blouse, and a Jade pendant

Have you ever been given roses?
Just last week, actually. Hubby spoils me.

Current worry?
No worries - but trying to plan some trips for this summer.

Current hate right now?
Whiners, complainers, and people who don't take responsibility

Met someone who changed your life?
Lots. I know some amazing people.

How will you bring in the New Year?
With family and friends.

What song represents you?
Amazing Grace

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yep

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Yes - a few

Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
One tattoo on my right shoulder - and my ears are pierced

Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
I'll be married for at least another 50 years!

Does anyone love you?
Yes - of course! (I'm so lovable, you know!)

Ever had someone sing to you?
Don't think so - maybe my mom sang me a lullaby once

When did you last cry?
When I saw the floodwaters last week in Fargo

Do you like to cuddle?
Sure

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Yes - with my son and my hubby at church today

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
The Partridge Family - LOL

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
A good mix of both

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
ACK!

No comments: