Tuesday, May 5, 2009

10 on Tuesday: Things I Hate


Another Tuesday - and another 10 on Tuesday....thought I would mix things up this week and instead of a "favorites" list, I'd list things that I hate!

10 Things I Hate:

1. Ticks. I hate ticks. Period. I see no reason why they even exist on this planet.

2. Slugs. See above.

3. Pumpkin pie. Call me un-American, but I can't stand pumpkin. Makes it tough on Thanksgiving.

4. Asparagus. Ewwww.

5. People who don't appreciate what they have.

6. People who abuse animals, children or women.

7. Getting out of bed in the morning. :-)

8. When I've eaten the last chocolate chip cookie in the house and there are no more. :egads:

9. Milk that tastes funny....even a little funny. Milk must be ice cold and taste perfect.

10. Swimsuit season. 'Nuff said.

Peace.

No comments: