Friday, May 8, 2009

Severe Storm Warning has Expired


What a difference a good night's sleep makes.

Yesterday, it felt like the weight of the world was crashing down on me - all you had to do was look at me, and I took it the wrong way. I hate it when I get in those moods...I'd almost say I was "hormonal", but I really hate saying things like that about myself or anyone. Guess I was just in a cranky, bad mood.

Today I woke up and the room was very dark because there was an intense thunderstorm passing overhead. A little while later, the storm clouds moved on out and we've had nothing but sunshine ever since. And that's how my mood has been...the storm clouds from yesterday rolled on out of here - and I've been nothing but sunny since. Isn't that funny how we, as people, emulate nature? I guess I just needed some thunder and lightening and "rain" (tears) yesterday and now all is well with the world.

Life is good. I hope your storm clouds roll out and you have sunny days ahead.

Peace.

No comments: