Monday, July 13, 2009

Adventures of a Middle-Aged Drama Queen

Wow. Almost 2 months since I last blogged. What can I say? Life gets away. Buying a new house...going to Europe...going to Guatemala... Excuses, excuses. I should be better at blogging. At capturing the moments and the memories. I will try to do better.

Bear with me, oh faithful followers, as I get back in the daily (perhaps) habit of blogging.

In the meantime, I will be changing the name of the blog. Several people have said that my blog doesn't so much reflect "Confessions" as it reflects "Adventures." I guess I can honestly say that my life is adventurous - which is the way I want it. I like doing new things; living life to the fullest; and exploring the world. Sometimes it works out - and sometimes it doesn't. Along the way, some terrible things have happened - but also some really funny things, too. So, I guess it is all about the "Adventures" of a middle-aged drama queen. I will change the title today.

Thanks for being patient - and allowing me some freedom the last 2 months to have more adventures. I have a lot of catching up to do in this blog!

Peace.

No comments: