Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Bumps of Belize


Bumps...bumps everywhere....

That is my impression of Belize...

Mosquito bite bumps (all over me - geesh, I swear every mosquito in a 5-mile radius knows the minute I walk out the door!), goosebumps (it's been rather chilly here in Belize sometimes)...

...and speed bumps.

Lots and lots of speed bumps.

There are so many of them, that I've given the speed bump signs "names" - depending on their personality. You may have to use your imagination on this - but just look at the pictures I've taken of the signs, and think about it for a minute.

We have the triple bump, also known as the "Alien" Bump:

Then, we have the four-bump sign, also known as the "Puppy Litter" Bump:

Next, we have the no-bump sign, also known as the "Unibrow" Bump:

And last, but not least, we have my favorite, known as the "Dolly" Bump, for obvious reasons:

Yes, I'm still in Belize - and just having some fun....we finished our project today and tomorrow, we head to San Pedro in Ambergris Caye for some fun in the sun....

Peace. And don't let the bumps in life get you down - have some fun with them, like I did. :)

Signature

1 comment:

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Why is it there are so many different types of bump signs? Are the bumps all that much different?

Do we have any bump signs at all. Now I want to know.