Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sunshine On My Shoulders


Sunshine…

I love the sunshine – and I can get downright cranky when I don’t get enough of it or I go too long without it….

It seems – and this is just my observation – that this winter has had more than its share of gray, cloudy days…those days where it’s just “bleh” and you go through the whole day, feeling rather “bleh” to match the weather.

Today – a bright, glorious sun is shining down on us here in the Midwest - and it feels sooooooo good. It is a promise of the spring that is sure to come soon – and I, for one, can hardly wait.

Spring – new beginnings – new life….and warm sunshine blanketing the earth…life is good.

Peace.

Signature

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow, what a cool graphic. Glad you found the sunshine, DQ!

Aunt Juicebox said...

We've got some sun today, but still humongous piles of snow that won't melt. lol