Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Disappearing Act



Well, I'm back to my usual summer time disappearing act on my blog!

For some unknown reason, as the temperature rises, my creative writing juices dry up...leaving me with nothing to say. Which, if you know me at all, that is very hard to believe!!!

I can say that we're home from Florida, and our house hunting was very successful! We found a great home, and it will be ours come mid-July!


Not a good picture of the front of the new house....I'll have to do better!

We had great weather on the trip, and managed to squeeze in some beach time in between the house shopping. The beaches were beautiful, and we shared them with dozens of baby sting rays...squee!!!



You've heard of "smelly feet"? Daughter here has "shelly feet"!



Daughter and I having lunch on Sanibel Island, Florida

My summer is promising to be very busy - as usual...with mission trips, vacation, boating, volunteering, and time with the kids. And, hopefully, no hurricanes. I say that not only as a Red Cross volunteer, but as a Florida homeowner, as well!!! We have hurricane shutters, but I have no idea how to use them - yet - and I don't want to have to use them!!!

I hope everyone enjoys the day....



Sunset on Ft Myers Beach...
Peace.


Signature

1 comment:

lacochran said...

Congratulations! Looks very nice.