Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Case of Ding Dongs



T minus 36...

Hours, that is...until Trip #8 to Guatemala!

This trip will involve driving to locations in and around Guatemala City, twice a day, in order to feed hungry children.

After each feeding, we hope to do games, crafts and other fun activities - combined with a lot of loving and hugging.

Sounds fun, huh? I think so.

My oldest son will also be in Guatemala, but will be in a totally different part of the country. Which has me a little nervous, but it's his 4th trip, so he knows the area and people. And the language.

So, off for some last minute shopping...the Guatemalan lady that I will be staying with loves Ding Dongs...which cannot be found in Guatemala. So, I'm going down with a suitcase full of creme-filled chocolate cakes....

Customs will love that.

Peace....

Signature

1 comment:

Terri Steffes said...

I hope you have an awesome trip! Love the ding dongs... now I have a hankering for them too!