Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quality Time



God knew what he was doing when He set up the two-parent thing in families....

Every afternoon, Hubby picks up our (almost) 11-year old Daughter from Day Camp....

Last night, he was telling me that he and Daughter had been discussing Einstein and his Theory of Relativity while driving home from Camp...and he said, proudly, that Daughter was "gettin' it"....he went off into this whole, deep discussion of their very-Scientific conversation, but he pretty much lost me at "Einstein."

I proudly told Hubby that I had spent time with Daughter last night, as well, after dinner...

Oh yes. I will not be outdone in the "spending quality time together" department. Nope.

Daughter and I watched "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" together....

Now, if THAT'S not quality time together, I don't know what is.

Peace.

Signature

1 comment:

La'Tonya Richardson said...

Yes, I do think that's real quality time, bonding over real live issues. LOL