Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Early Morning Paradise

A Wonderful Wednesday As Told in Pictures....



This morning, I woke up, and quickly realized it was truly a day meant for paradise...the skies are as blue as can be, the sun is shining, and the lake...well, the lake is stunning....



Out on the dock, my kayak tempted me, as it ALSO knew it was a paradise-filled day - perfect for smooth gliding on a calm, still lake....



So, who was I to deny my kayak this wonderful opportunity of communing with nature....?



...as my hands moved the kayak along....



...even the paddle was happy! (doesn't lit look like it's smiling??!)



...and as I approach my own dock...



I, once again, am humbled by how beautiful this world really is...and I am so thankful to be a part of it.

Signature

3 comments:

LDswims said...

Thank you for sharing! Such beauty! Isn't this time of year wonderful? I'm irriated with being couped up in an office right now... :)

David said...

That looks wonderful! I want to be there!

Mental P Mama said...

Just wonderful....