Monday, December 6, 2010

My Not-So-Scary Christmas Decorations

On the first day of Christmas, my Mama made for me:



...a mouse in a striped nightgown.

How cool is that?

Actually, my mom made the mouse for me a few years back - and it continues to be one of my most favorite Christmas decorations. My mom's into all that sewing and quilting and crafting and stuff - unlike me, who just gets to reap the benefits of her handiwork.

He looks all cozy in his long nightgown - all snuggly and warm and ready to curl up in a nice, warm soft bed and dream of sugarplums....

Mr. Mouse is sitting proudly next to my Abominable Snowman...because Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a little Abominable Snowman, right? And MY Snowman is made by an artist named Jim Shore, whom I love, love, love.

More Christmas decorations around my house to come in the next few days...stay tuned!

Because I know you're just waiting with BATED breath to sneak a peek at my decorations, right?!

Peace.

Signature

No comments: