Friday, February 11, 2011

How Do They DO That??!!



With thanks to fellow blogger Mental P Mama, I took one of those weird-yet-so-true personality tests - The Castle Personality Test - floating around the internet, and my results are as follows:

You Are A Thoughtful Idealist

You have no problem diving into new experiences. You're so brave that you don't even notice how courageous you are.
I would say this is somewhat true - I DO like new experiences...however, I don't know that I've ever called myself courageous before. Put a giant, hairy spider in the room, and you'll see what a coward I truly am!

You like to think that people see you as dramatic and fascinating. You do your best to seem mysterious.
Me? Dramatic? Fascinating? Duh. I AM the Drama Queen, after all! I don't know that I try to seem mysterious, though...usually with me, what you see is what you get....

You are a very romantic person. You can't help but see the world as it should be.
Yes. So true. And my heart gets broken when the world - or people - don't live up to my expectations. Sigh.

Right now, you feel like the whole world is open to you. You see lots of possibilities.
Always. There's always possibilities - new things to see, new things to learn, new people to meet, new things to DO!

Overall, your life is calm and steady. Not much stirs you, and each day is full of joy.
I would say this is definitely true. I do try to find the joy in each day - whether it's the joy of something my kids say or do, the joy of a good meal, the joy of a great lunch with a friend, the joy of something learned, or the joy of my family.

You are extremely optimistic about the future. You feel like things are always getting better.
Spot-on.

So, I guess that test was weirdly accurate, yes?

How do they DO that?! Weird.

If nothing else, it gave me a minute of fun on a peaceful Friday afternoon!

Peace.

Signature

2 comments:

Terri Steffes said...

Cool.

I always get freaked out when these things are accurate because I think I am so unique!

Jenny said...

How fun to find one that you feel was right!