Monday, March 21, 2011

Because It's All About Me, Actually....




As I've gotten older, I've liked to think that I've also gotten wiser...you know, all that "maturity" crap they talk about that comes with age.

I don't really know that I've gotten more mature - or even wiser...as the only thing I've noticed that has for-sure come with age is a bunch of grey hairs and a butt-load of sagging skin. (Ew. Ugly picture. TMI. Sorry.)

But I digress. Ahem.

One certain personality characteristic of mine, however, has remained a constant through the years.

It is definitely one of the more "immature" characteristics that I possess...

And that is...

...if I'M sick, dang it...I want the ENTIRE world to KNOW about it.

I want my Hubby to know it.

I want my children to know it.

I want my Mother to know it.

I want every friend on Facebook to know it.

And it appears that I now want every blogging friend in the Blog World to know it, too.

I'm SICK, dang it!!!

I need sympathy. Sniff.

I need hugs. Sniff.

I need...something. Better drugs?

Because I'm sick, dang it. And it's not pretty.

And the ironic fact that cold medicine REALLY, REALLY gets me all trippy and hyper and WIRED?

Is so not funny.

I am sick. I am exhausted. And I am miserable.

And I want everyone to know it.

My doctor will know it when I visit her this afternoon for a much-needed appointment.

After that, who knows?

I may alert the media.

Peace.

Signature

3 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Gazundheit!

LDswims said...

I hope you feel better! I need snark!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm with you when I'm sick I want the WORLD to know!