Friday, June 17, 2011

How Clowns Were Born



These are two of my make-up pencils.


This brownish-black thingy goes on my eyebrows...



This turquoise thingy goes on my eyes, as an eye-liner...



That's the way it's supposed to work, anyway...

...but this morning, I inadvertently grabbed the turquoise one and used it on my eyebrows.

Yes.

I had a turquoise eyebrow before I realized the error of my ways.

Do I have a photo of THAT?

No.

I may be color-blind, but I'm not stupid. I will not post photographic evidence of my turquoise eyebrow for everyone to delight in.

I can either blame this mistake on advancing old age (I'm having a birthday tomorrow), or I can blame it on a dark, stormy morning which made the bathroom really, really dark.

I'm going to go with the dark stormy morning.

Peace.

Signature