Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Things I Am Learning

A pictorial essay on things I am learning about Florida:



...I've learned that things are bigger here, rather than in Texas...this is a $3.99 root beer float...



...I've learned that it is always "Margaritaville" in a well-stocked home...



...I've learned that it's NOT deodorant that is a must...it's Mosquito repellant...



...I've learned that it is amusing to approach the lizards in our lanai and watch them totally freak out in spasms of excitement...



...I've learned that a simple little sand bucket makes a great "Frog Scooper-Outer" for a pool...



...speaking of pools, I've learned that if you aren't careful when operating this pump-controlled vacuum...


...you will get a lovely hickey on your leg...



...I've learned that my daughter is pretty good at putt-putt golf...



...but I've learned that I am even better...Hee....


...I've learned that in the morning, the river (in the far background) is a beautiful blue in color...



...and I've learned that, in the twilight sky, the river turns a shimmery silver...



...and I've learned that palm trees are always, always beautiful.

Peace.

Signature

2 comments: