Sunday, December 11, 2011

'Tis the Season




I love this time of year.

I really do.

I love, love, love everything connected with Christmas....

I love the decorating.

I love the baking.

I love the eating.

I love the fellowship.

I love the music.

I love the lights.

And I especially love the shopping.

This year, I am SO ahead of the game, it's scary. My shopping is done. Everything is wrapped. My cards have been sent. Our parties & traditions are all firmly entrenched on the calendar....

I guess all that's left is baking...

...and partying...

...and eating...

...and perhaps a wee bit of exercising.

Bwahahahahaha.

Exercising.

That made me laugh.

Well, however you choose to spend your holidays - I hope you're all having sleighfuls of fun!

Peace.

Signature

1 comment:

Mental P Mama said...

LOL...there was a method to my madness when I signed up to do the Disney 1/2 marathon in January;) No excuse!