Thursday, March 28, 2013

Miserable Me




I haven't died.

Really.

I AM still alive. Although I pretty much LOOK like death in the above photo.

And although I've certainly FELT like dying over the last few weeks...

...to sum everything up in a nutshell, I got sick...very sick...couldn't get better...saw a doctor...saw another doctor...took lots of pills that didn't seem to work...and I now get to have sinus surgery in a few weeks.

...in the meantime, I cannot fly back home to where my friends and family are...but am "grounded" in sunny southwest Florida as I await my surgery.

...here, I've been resting...recuperating...and writing (just not writing on my blog...which I am so sorry about).

...I've been enjoying the warm weather...the peacefulness...and...that's about it.

...I've been hating the solitude...the disconnection from friends and family...and the frustration of being sick. Still.

That is all.

Peace.

Signature

1 comment:

Lois--Huckleberry Lady said...

So sorry to hear this. Hope the surgery helps and you get better soon. Prayers and hugs,
Lois